Roundtable sessions feature the following 5 topics.
- WOSB Certification- Does this come with a User’s Guide?
- Managing your SBLO Relationship
- Multiple Award Contracts: How Do I Get a Piece of the Pie?
- Certifications – Does one size fit all?
- Everything you wanted to know about GSA Schedules
Each roundtable will have seats for 10 participants. All Conference registrants will receive a link to select their roundtable preferences. Confirmations will be made on a first come first served basis.
Time: 45 minute sessions | 1:00PM-1:45PM & 2:00PM-2:45PM.
WOSB Certification- Does this come with a User’s Guide?
Mentor: Amina Elgouacem (WOSB Contract Awardee) Facilitate Conversation, President, Neostek, Inc.
Managing your SBLO Relationship
Mentor: Pat DeSanto, Corporate Supplier Diversity Manager, Lockheed Martin
Multiple Award Contracts: How Do I Get a Piece of the Pie?
Mentor: William Mickler, Senior Business Development Executive of Operations CACI GWAC/GSA PMO
Certifications – Does one size fit all?
Mentor: Megan Connor, Partner, PilieroMazza
Everything you wanted to know about GSA Schedules
Mentor: Hope Lane, Partner, Government Contracts Solutions Group, Aronson LLC
In government FY17, GSA Schedule sales totaled almost $31 billion. These contracts continue to be the go-to source for federal buyers of commercial goods and services, and are a common point of entry for companies new to federal contracting. Many myths surround the process of obtaining a GSA Schedule contract; however, the number, type, and interpretation of requirements are continually changing, so your preparation and strategies must as well. Pursuing any government contract is an investment of resources, so make sure you are armed with the knowledge you need to be successful. Join a GSA Schedule expert for a one-on-one reality-check to debunk myths and get the real scoop on topics that include:
- What are GSA Schedules?
- Advantages of using GSA Schedules
- Which GSA Schedule is right for your business?
- Getting a GSA Schedule contract – eligibility, proposal, negotiations
- Understanding contract compliance requirements
- Identifying decision-makers who use GSA schedules
- Proactively marketing to all decision-makers
- Using eBuy and GSA Advantage to build revenues
- Effective marketing tools for FY 2017