Note: The deadline to apply for Matchmaking sessions has passed. Applications are no longer being accepted.
Matchmaking Sessions are 10-minute one-on-one meetings with government and prime contractors. Apply by April 21st to be one of the pre-selected companies chosen by the matchmaking hosts to make your pitch during pre-scheduled sessions.
“The Matchmaking session was fantastic and worthwhile. I love the structure of Matchmaking because we can strategize whom to connect with… This is a great event, and we will be participating next year as well!” -Kate McManus, Small Business Liason, Westat
DEADLINE: ALL MATCHMAKING APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 5:00pm on Thursday, April 21st. No applications will be considered after this date.
Time: Scheduled between 10:00am and 3:00pm
Location: Building II
APPLY to be considered for matchmaking:
- Register for the MCCC GovConNet Procurement Conference here
- Apply for matchmaking using the link in your registration confirmation email by the April 21st deadline.
Matchmaking application review process:
- MCCC submits all applications to the matchmaking hosts for their review
- MCCC provides selection results to all applicants. Applicants will be notified of their selection status by May 9 by close of business.
- MCCC informs selected company of matchmaking host(s), locations(s), and time(s) to meet.
BECOME A MATCHMAKING HOST