Once you have registered for the conference, apply to be selected for Matchmaking. Matchmaking Sessions are 10-minute one-on-one meetings with government and prime contractors. Apply by Friday, April 20th to be one of the pre-selected companies chosen by the matchmaking hosts to make your pitch during pre-scheduled sessions.
DEADLINE: ALL MATCHMAKING APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 5:00pm on Monday, May 7th. No applications will be considered after this date.
Time: Scheduled between 1:00pm – 1:45pm | 2:00pm – 2:45pm
Location: Building I Auditorium
Confirmed Matchmaking Hosts:
- Department of the Army
- U. S. Treasury Department
- Washington Headquarters Services (Office of Small Business Programs)
- National Guard
- Social Security Administration
- Air Force
- Health and Human Services
- U.S. Navy
STATE & LOCAL Government
- City of Rockville office of Procurement
- Office of Procurement, Montgomery County
- AstraZeneca MedImmune
- BAE Systems
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- The Whiting -Turner Contracting Company
APPLY to be considered for matchmaking:
- Register Here for the MCCC GovConNet Procurement Conference
- Apply for matchmaking using the link in your registration confirmation email by the Friday, April 20th deadline.
Matchmaking application review process:
- MCCC submits all applications to the matchmaking hosts for their review
- MCCC provides selection results to all applicants. Applicants will be notified of their selection status by Friday, May 4th by close of business.
- MCCC informs selected company of matchmaking host(s), locations(s), and time(s) to meet.
BECOME A MATCHMAKING HOST