Once you have registered for the conference, apply to be selected for Matchmaking. Matchmaking Sessions are 10-minute one-on-one meetings with government and prime contractors. Apply by Friday April 20th to be one of the pre-selected companies chosen by the matchmaking hosts to make your pitch during pre-scheduled sessions.
DEADLINE: ALL MATCHMAKING APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 5:00pm on Friday, April 20th. No applications will be considered after this date.
Time: Scheduled between 1:00 – 1:45 and 2:00 – 2:45pm
APPLY to be considered for matchmaking:
- Register Here for the MCCC GovConNet Procurement Conference
- Apply for matchmaking using the link in your registration confirmation email by the Friday, April 20th deadline.
Matchmaking application review process:
- MCCC submits all applications to the matchmaking hosts for their review
- MCCC provides selection results to all applicants. Applicants will be notified of their selection status by May 9 by close of business.
- MCCC informs selected company of matchmaking host(s), locations(s), and time(s) to meet.
BECOME A MATCHMAKING HOST