Click here to see highlights from past Federal Innovation Forums!
Federal Innovation Track
Time: 10:00am – 10:45am
Keynote Speaker: Keith Nakasone, Deputy Assistant Commissioner for Acquisition, Office of Information Technology Category (ITC), Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
Keynote Speaker: Jose Arrieta, Associate Deputy Chief Acquisition Officer, Health & Human Services (HHS)
Federal CIO/CTO Innovators
Time: 1:00PM – 1:45PM
Moderator: Michael Hermus, Founder & CEO of Revolution Four Group
- Avi Bender, Director, NTIS, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Beth Killoran, CIO, HHS (invited)
- Bill McElhaney, CIO, USCIS, DHS (invited)
- Cory Milam, Director, Office of Innovation, FDA (invited)
Federal Innovation: Who are the doers and What’s next?
Time: 2:00PM – 2:45PM
Moderator: David Nguyen, Founder & CEO, United Solutions, LLC.
- Adam Goldberg, Director and Executive Architect, Department of the Treasury, Office of Financial Innovation and Transformation
- Darryl Peek, DHS (Invited)
- Dominic Sale, Assistant Commissioner of Operations, FAS Technology Transformation Services, GSA (Invited)