How to Go to Market and Win
CEOs Discuss: The Many Paths and Contracting Vehicles for Building a Federal Government Customer Portfolio
Session Description: During this session successful CEO’s will discuss the Paths and Contracting Vehicles that are supporting their growth in the federal market. This will be a moderated session, where the CEOs will be asked a series of questions to uncover the who’s, how’s, why’s, and when’s as it related to a vast array of contract vehicles and opportunities for mastering federal contracting
Moderator: Lisa M. Firestone, President and CEO, Managed Care Advisors
- Karen Primak, President, IPAK
- Mary Windham, President and CEO, Occasions, Inc.
- David Nguyen, Founder/CEO, United Solutions
- Roger House, President/CEO, Axiom Corporation
Follow the Money: Searching the Budget for Your Next Contract Session
Session Description: Join budget and procurement policy expert Ann Sullivan, President of NextWin Services, as she helps contractors decipher the federal budget. The dollars that come to your company as revenue start in Congress and the Administration. The best federal contractors dig through the annual funding cycles for a competitive advantage — learn how you can too!
Featured Speaker: Ann Sullivan, President, NextWin Services LLC
How to Prepare a Competitive Proposal
Moderator: Pam L. Monroe, Assistant to the Director, Office of Small Business Programs Subcontracting and Mentor-Protégé Program Manager, U.S. Department of the Army
- Rachel J. Moye, Division Chief, Acquisition Center, U. S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM)
- Jeffrey Shen, Vice President, Red Team Consulting LLC
How To Do Business With Primes Panel
Session Description: Prime contractors will share a brief overview of their company and how to connect with them. Panelists will also discuss their challenges and opportunities for partnering with small businesses.
Moderator: Diane Dempsey, Director, Socio Economic Business Programs, BAE Systems
- Roxanne Wilson, Supplier Diversity Manager, Fannie Mae
- Wayne Pizer, Director of Small Business, CACI
- Babak Nouri, Vice President of Business Development, Engineering Solutions & Products (ESP, LLC)
- Pasquale “Pat” DeSanto Jr., Corporate Supplier Diversity Program Manager, Lockheed Martin Corporation
They Never Call, They Never Write: A Guide to Disappearing Decision-Makers
Session Description: Marketing successfully to government and prime contractor decision-makers requires very specific strategies and tactics. Most vendors complain that it is impossible to actually talk with a decision-maker at any point. Attend this session to learn who the real decision-makers are, how to find them, where to meet them and how to actually plan for and most importantly, receive one-on-one capability briefings. Attendees will also learn the specific tools now required in the government market and the mistakes to avoid.
Featured Speaker: Gloria Larkin, President, TargetGov