Maryland Procurement Opportunities
(State & Local)
Procurement in the State of Maryland Panel
Session Description: The objective of the panel is to help the business community determine how they should position their company to compete for Maryland Procurements. The State of Maryland Panel will communicate their priorities going forward. In addition, the panel will share their views on strategic sourcing and level of implementation.
Moderator: Charles (Chuck) Jarrow, Vice President, Enterprise IT Solutions, CACI
- Mike Meinl, Lead Procurement Analyst, Maryland Department of Information Technology (DOIT)
- Cristen Ervin, Training and Outreach Coordinator, Maryland Department of General Services
- Robert Martinazzi II, Director of Construction and Facilities Procurement, Department of Procurement and Strategic Sourcing, University of Maryland
Metro Maryland (Local Government Purchasing) Panel
Session Description: Learn effective strategies for increasing your competitiveness when bidding on local government contracting opportunities. Hear from procurement specialists about how to position your company to effectively compete for Procurement Opportunities. Panel members will provide insight into upcoming priorities for their jurisdictions and advise on how to help ensure that your bid is among those considered.
Moderator: Judy Stephenson, Small Business Navigator, Montgomery County Department of Economic Development
- Diane Fouche, Director, Frederick County Office of Procurement & Contracting
- Pam Jones, Chief, Procurement Division, Montgomery County Office of Procurement
- Patrick L. Johnson, Director of Procurement, Montgomery College
Montgomery County’s Ongoing and Upcoming Redevelopment Projects For Example Wheaton, White Oak and Progress Place Panel
Session Description: Upcoming Redevelopment projects such as Wheaton, White Oak and Progress Place.
Moderator: Grace Denno, Chief of Division of Business Relations and Compliance, Montgomery County Office of Procurement
- Ronnie Warner, Redevelopment Manager, Montgomery County Office of Planning and Development
- Jane G. Mahaffie , Principal, StonebridgeCarras, LLC
- Hamid Omidvar, Chief, Office of Special Projects, Department of General Services Montgomery County Maryland
- Wesley Stith, Vice President/Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO), Clark Construction Group, LLC
Montgomery County Agencies Panel
Session Description: The session will offer the conference attendees an opportunity to meet the Directors or Managers of local Procurement agencies. These presenters will be able to identify upcoming opportunities and offer the best practices to win contracts with their agencies.
Moderator: Dr. DeVance Walker Jr., Senior Manager, Business Procurement Development, Montgomery County Office of Procurement
- Barbara Regalia, Team Leader, MCPS Procurement Unit, Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS)
- Angela McIntosh-Davis, Assistant Procurement Officer, Housing Opportunities Commission (HOC)
- Rudy Gonzalez, Procurement Group Leader, Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC)