Cyber Acquisition Policies and Procedures (Modernization) Panel
Room 2052 | Time: 10:00am – 10:45am
Attendees will get to hear from industry and government leaders about what the federal government is doing to implement digital transformations across multiple agencies.
- Traci Walker, Lead Contracting Officer, U.S. Digital Service, Executive Office of the President, White House
- Jeremy McCrary, Procurement Analyst, Office of Management and Budget (Invited)
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
Room 2052 | Time: 1:00pm – 1:45pm
This breakout session will provide a comprehensive look at the contracting process with an emphasis on Small Businesses. The session will give the government’s perspective as it pertains to small businesses, covering the proposal process, evaluation, award, and protest.
- Rob Levinson, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
- Donald F. Camden, Deputy, Head of Contracting, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
Cybersecurity Compliance: Helping Defense Contractors Comply with Federal Regulations
Room 2052 | Time: 2:00pm – 2:45pm
The interactive presentation will address DoD’s implementation of DFARS Clause 252.204-7012, “Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting and will offer practical, actionable steps you can take to comply with the requirements and keep your company secure.
- Tina C. Williams-Koroma, Esq., CISSP, PMP, President, TCecure, LLC
- Vicki Michetti, Department of Defense, Chief Information Officer (CIO), Director, DIB Cybersecurity Program
- Mary Thomas, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (OUSD – AT&L), Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy